Healthy Shrimp and Avocado Salad Recipe! 🍤🥑
Love food? Follow us: @foodyfetish❣️
Tag a Healthy Friend!👇🏼
3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
3 tbsp fresh-squeezed lime juice
1 tsp ground cumin
1/2 tsp sea salt
Fresh cracked pepper
1 lb. cooked jumbo frozen shrimp thawed, drained and patted dry with paper towel
2 avocados diced
2 red onions small diced
1 Tbsp fresh chopped cilantro
1. In a bowl large enough to hold all the ingredients, whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, cumin and salt
2. Add the shrimp, avocados and red onions and gently combine with the dressing in the bowl.
3. Sprinkle fresh cilantro on top and give it another gentle toss.
4. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
5. Enjoy immediately or chill in the fridge and enjoy cold
Healthy Shrimp and Avo... by @Foody Fetish - Tnstagram